After finishing/trimming out the skylight Barnabas had a creative solution – the clients wanted to close this area in for the sake of being able to put pot lights in. Barnabas suggested “fake” beams with lights hanging down. This gave the client the desired look of the open space but also the much-needed additional lighting. I will post some pictures of the end result after finishing.
Please note this is the project that we took over in December left behind by a Contractor that started much but never could get anything finished. The skylight was extremely challenging to finish as per improper installation but we got it done and it looks pretty good.
Things are starting to come together and wrapping up construction is something these clients are really looking forward to.